Linked Learning is being embraced by a rapidly growing coalition of champions across all sectors and regions in California — bringing a collective voice and coordinated effort to advance this approach.
As Linked Learning is becoming known as the approach that can transform educational outcomes for California’s youth, a statewide coalition of active supporters is forming. It includes government agencies, business and industry groups, community and educational leaders, as well as many others working to expand and strengthen Linked Learning in practice.
Irvine participates in and supports the Linked Learning Alliance, which is dedicated to improving California’s education system and preparing students for success in college, career and life.
The Alliance exists to bring a collective voice and coordinated effort to expanding access to Linked Learning for California’s young people. It is a vital force in building public will and forming policy recommendations that can rapidly extend the application of Linked Learning.
The Alliance is dedicated to five goals:
- Building awareness and understanding of Linked Learning
- Expanding student access to high-quality pathways at the local, regional and state levels
- Leveraging resources and expertise to promote Linked Learning
- Developing and advocating for policies supporting pathways
- Boosting Alliance membership to expand support for Linking Learning throughout California
See the Alliance in action in this video from a convening.
Find a list of Alliance members and information about how to become a member on the Linked Learning Alliance website.